PUT PEOPLE AT THE FOCUS The LandSea project aims to strengthen the professional skills of actors in the agricultural and fisheries sectors of coastal areas, to jointly promote local productions and start new sustainable businesses.
The target groups of the project are:
- Professionals or young people, from the agricultural, fishing and tourism sectors who want to develop new skills in entrepreneurship, sustainable practices and local cooperation.
- Professional educators and trainers working with the maritime and agricultural sectors.
The project includes:
- The development of training modules for the joint valorisation of land-sea products and a self-assessment tool.
- The creation of a methodological guide for the development and planning of new tourist offers based on local land and sea products.
- An interactive e-learning platform that provides everyone with open access to the project results.