The transnational project aims are:
- support young people in acquiring and developing key soft employability competences
- develop effective open and innovative education through the use of ICT
- contribute to professional development of the VET (Vocational Educational Training) teachers by including common methodologies for introducing soft employability in curricula
The project’s output is:
- An online diagnostic test to assess the soft skills of young people such as communication, networking, time management and problem solving
- An online game/app to let young people and VET leaders develop the ft above mentioned soft skills.
- Electronic guides, to equip a group of VET teachers with didactic methods for incorporating an online game on soft skills within wider classroom activities.