The transnational project aims are:
- support young people in acquiring and developing key soft employability competences.
- develop effective open and innovative education through the use of ICT.
- contribute to the professional development of the VET (Vocational Educational Training) teachers by including common methodologies for introducing soft employability in curricula.
The transnational project outputs are:
- an on-line self-diagnosis test for the assessment of the main 5 key soft skills most requested by the job market: communication, teamwork, flexibility / adaptability, creative thinking and problem solving
- an interactive online game aimed at developing the 5 soft skills consider in an attractive but equally effective way
- a digital guide for teachers on teaching methods to incorporate the diagnostic test and online game on soft skills into their school curricula
The web site: https://stratagame.erasmus.site/