Last October an important transnational project was launched which aims, ultimately, to support young people in a more "performing" search for professional opportunities, closely and directly involving the school world.
The project is named Strategic Partnership for Soft Skills Building through Gamification, with its acronym STRATAGAME, and it’s co-financed through the program Erasmus+, Strategic Partnerships, Key Action 2, Sector: Vocational Education and Training program, under the Agreement no: 2018-1-RO01-KA202-049112 with Romanian National Agency. The implementation period of time is 24 months, between 1.10.2018 and 30.09.2020, and the budget is 187.216 EUR.
- support young people in acquiring and developing key soft employability competences;
- develop effective open and innovative education through the use of ICT;
- contribute to professional development of the VET (Vocational Educational Training) teachers by including common methodologies for introducing soft employability in curricula.
- At the end of the two-year project path, it is planned to carry out:
- An online diagnostic test to assess the soft skills of young people such as communication, networking, time management and problem solving;
- An online game/app to let young people and VET leaders develop the 4 above mentioned soft skills;
- Electronic guides, to equip a group of VET teachers with didactic methods for incorporating an online game on soft skills within wider classroom activities.
The project will be realized by an European partnership composed by the Romanian ASOCIATIA CENTRUL DE DEZVOLTARE ARAD (leader) and other 6 entities coming from Italy (Med.O.R.O. scarl), Spain (MARKEUT SKILLS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA and ASOCIACIÓN VALENCIA INNO HUB), Poland (STOWARZYSZENIE NA RZECZ INNOWACJI I EDUKACJI and DANMAR COMPUTERS SP Z O.O) and Turkey (MKV INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING TRAINING AND TRADE COMPANY LIMITED).