4° PRESS RELEASE
|The Final Conference|
The STRATAGAME project Final conference was held online during 15 and 18th of September 2020, in Arad Romania through two stages, adapted to schools’ schedule. In these two days more than 60 participants attended the conference. The project results were presented and interesting discussions took places, especially because during the meeting it were some valuable discussions form educational policy makers participants, and representative of labour market beneficiaries, regarding the future of vocational training and the demands on labour market.
The participants could be divided in three main categories:
Formal education, teachers and students:
- The Technological High School Iuliu Moldovan Arad
- Technical College of Constructions and Environmental Protection Arad
- Regional Consortium for Education and Occupation West, Arad Social Partnership Local Development Committee
Labour market beneficiaries:
- National Council of Private Small and Medium Enterprises in Romania
|The main project results|
- an on-line self-diagnosis test for the evaluation of the main 5 key soft skills most requested by the labor market: communication, teamwork, flexibility / adaptability, creative thinking and problem solving
- an interactive online game aimed at developing the 5 soft skills considered in an attractive but equally effective way
- a digital guide for teachers on teaching methods to incorporate the diagnostic test and online game on soft skills into their school curricula
The project is named Strategic Partnership for Soft Skills Building through Gamification, with its acronym STRATAGAME, and it’s co-financed through the program Erasmus+, Strategic Partnerships, Key Action 2, Sector: Vocational Education and Training program, under the Agreement no: 2018-1-RO01-KA202-049112 with Romanian National Agency. The implementation period of time is 24 months, between 1.10.2018 and 30.09.2020, and the budget is 187.216 EUR.
The project will be realized by an European partnership composed by the Romanian ASOCIATIA CENTRUL DE DEZVOLTARE ARAD (leader) and other 6 entities coming from Italy (Med.O.R.O. scarl), Spain (MARKEUT SKILLS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA and ASOCIACIÓN VALENCIA INNO HUB), Poland (STOWARZYSZENIE NA RZECZ INNOWACJI I EDUKACJI and DANMAR COMPUTERS SP Z O.O) and Turkey (MKV INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING TRAINING AND TRADE COMPANY LIMITED).